1. Marinate the chicken with some lemon juice, mixed, grounded spice containing garlic, onion, seasoning (stock cube) of choice. ( I love using chicken flavouring for chicken, to boost the taste. You can also mash fresh garlic and onions and rub on the chicken).
2. Put in the Freezer for some hours so the flavours penetrate into the chicken. I have two ways of grilling. Either I cook before grilling or I grill straight up. This one, I cooked first, but before grilling.
3. Rub a bit of lemon juice and ketchup on the chicken. Turn down the heat.
4. Be checking it as you turn the chicken.
5. Use ketchup as dipping sauce as seen in the picture.