For sometime now, lots of people especially ladies, have been into various weight loss programmes and all. This has led to their joining certain groups on Facebook like Ketogenic Lifestyle, Ketogenic World, etc. In these groups, members are thought how to engage in ketosis which is a normal metabolic process of using fat to burn fat. The body burns stored fats when it lacks enough glucose for energy. This results in a build-up of acids called ketones within the body
The ketogenic or low carb diet is aimed at attempting to burn unwanted fat. In this way, the body is forced to rely on fat for energy rather than carbohydrates.
To read more on ketosis, click HERE!
Now, back to business, most people that wish to undergo this meal plan are asked to go on zero carbs the first three days, then reduce the amount of their carbohydrate intake. It has been observed, that meat lovers are equally lovers of ketogenic lifestyle as they are encouraged to eat lots of meat, especially white meal like Pork and Chicken. Eggs, carbbage and lots of veggies are encouraged. Fruits are a NO – NO due to their sugar content. In this recipe, we are going to prepare flat tummy water to go with the keto dish. This is to but the tommy fat. Let’s reserve our talks and go straight to the dish:
1. Medium-sized cabbage
2. Small green and red pepper
4. One bulb of onion
5. Olive oil
6. One Stock cube and salt to taste
7. Two raw eggs
1. Place your frying pan on a low heat burner, slice your onions and saute for one minute
2. Add the shredded cabbage and pepper
3. Add the stock cube and salt to taste and stir for about 3 minutes
4. Boil the eggs and remove the shell, then place on top of your dish
Flat Tummy Water
1. Mint leaves
2. One finger of Ginger
3.One medium-sized Cucumber
4. 2 litres of Water
5. One large lemon
1. Pour the water in a clean jug
2. Without peeling off the back, cut the lemon into tiny bits and put in the jug of water
3. Cut the cucumber in tiny bits and all. Don’t also peel the back.
4. Peel the ginger and grate into very tiny pieces and add in the mixtture.
5. Add about 20 or 25 pieces of mint leaves
6. Allow the mixture to infuse overnight, then you can start drinking as your daily water. Meanwhile, for your keto dish, take one glass of the flat tummy water with the prepared cabbage and egg.
Taraaaaaaa! This is the beginning of your journey to weight loss. You can try this for one month and note the difference. Enjoy the meal after preparing yours, and get ready to testify in the box below. You can also send the picture of your dish.