Thinking of how to prepare noodles differently so as to feel it’s not junk? Try this right now and thank me later. How did I prepare this?
1. One packet of Super Pack Indomie Noodles
2. Two sticks of medium size carrots
3. Half spoonful of cooked black beans
4. One medium size Green pepper
5. One medium size ball pepper
6. Celery for garnishing
7. Two chicken kidneys
8. Medium size onion
9. Indomie sauce
1. Parboil the noodles for about 4 minutes, adding a little of the indomie sauce.
2. Add a little olive oil in a pot or a non-stick pan and add diced onions
3. Saute the onion and add the carrots, green and red pepper for a few seconds, then add the noodles and stir.
4. Add the black beans and stir for a little while and turn off the burner.
5. Dish on a plate and garnish with the fried kidneys and celery.