1. Two cups of Nigerian rice
2. Fresh tomatoes
3. Two large bulbs of onion
4. A little crayfish
5. Two stock cubes
6. Few bulbs of pepper
7. One cup of vegetable oil
9. Salt to taste
1. Parboil the rice and set aside
2. Dice the tomatoes in large sizes and cook until the water dries up
3. Add the oil to the tomatoes and stir for about 10 minutes
4. Blend the pepper and crayfish and add
5. Add the stock cubes and salt
6. If you have meat stock, you can add at this point
7. Boil water in a pot, add the stew as the water is boiling, sieving out the oil.
8. Allow to boil for about 10 minutes, then add the rice.
9. Allow to cook until the rice is done.